13 June 2007

From Winnipeg

I am almost surprised that we're here, our air travels for the first leg of our vacation finished and wonderfully uneventful -- except for the repeated "we're bringing your plane from the hangar" at Chicago's O'Hare. We cleared customs in Winnipeg with good cheer on all fronts, received gracious assistance in finding the rental car counter (a circuitious arrangement at best) and located our hotel in the rental (brand-spanking new Caravan) without any trouble.

We are tired! And, it's only 7:45 (central time). Tal's already turned out the light and I only want to get this "we're on our way" posted before I find my place beside him. It's too hard to explain how wonderful it is to be here, so I won't try. Suffice it to say that it's just in time.

More tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home