01 February 2007

Welcome February

As promised for days in advance, today, the 1st day of February, dawned to reveal a cold, grey, icy rain. Welcome February; welcome winter. My whole person matches the day -- chilly, blue (as in morose), achy. A good day not to have any out-of-the-office appointments.

Tal provided a cup of coffee to my early morning propped-up self and I watched the sleet change to "ploppy" snow -- about 15 minutes worth -- to steady rain. My view is shown here -- after the bed was made!

The weeks since Christmas have been hard, full of meetings and typing and computer challenges (aka troubles) and snarled schedules and too much "left undone," to quote The Book of Common Prayer. Personally, I'm reading today's weather as a cosmic declaration of a mere two words:

STOP IT.
And, obediently, I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home