11 July 2006

Evening at Kanuga

When I wrote the posting entitled "Happy 7th of July" my intention had been to include a photograph or two taken at dusk. But, I was writing from home in Edgefield County SC, where our connection to the internet is via dial-up. That connection is slow enough that the computer times out before a photo can up-load -- a very frustrating situation. My intention is to try going to the local McDonalds (which, thanks my my brother-in-law, is a wireless haven!) to put photos on VicarRidge. But, since I'm at Litchfield with my mother at present, I'm taking advantage of my folks' wireless house.


A portion of the lodge, looking across the porch and into the fireplace lounge, as seen from the path leading from the lake to the cottages

The entrance to the Chapel of the Transfiguration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home