11 June 2006

Nashville by nightfall

Well, actually it's LaVergne -- a crossroads on I-24 east of Nashville. And, we arrived long before nightfall, a straight-through drive of six hours from Trinity Edgefield. Sunday traffic, though heavy, probably saved us hours. Getting from here through Nashville on a Monday morning could be interesting. I am simply overjoyed that we're on our way.

My intention with these entries is keep a diary of our time away and to offer some of the things I think about and work out during this time of leisure away from the everyday. Actually, I'd like to be intentional about such writing regularly. While it's something which crosses my mind rather often, I've not been able to make it a reality. And, I have to add, that since the marvelous experience of the Kanuga photography retreat in early May, I've run into difficulties with BellSouth dial-up. The computer times out before photos will upload. Grrr. July 27th is the big day; DSL is coming to our part of Edgefield County!

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy letting you see a few of the Kanuga photos before I start sending fish pictures ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home