20 June 2006

All smiles

Could this possibly be prettier? And, how you wonder could I have written a single word about windy conditions since our arrival on Friday?

This shot was taken from our cabin deck and it's one of the images I have in my head all the time. Ask me about vacation or Shining Falls or even Chickie and Pat and this is what I "see."

These dramatic, puffy clouds, though, require attention. Focus too long on the fishing without taking in the scenery and conditions can go from postcard to panic seemingly in the blink of an eye. Clouds with black undersides close out the blue sky, the wind picks up and we scramble for rain gear. The reverse is true, as well. We also find ourselves, buttoned and zipped into the rain suits, fishing in blinding sunlight.

Either way, it's pretty much all smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home